• To give excellent care to all our residents.
• To provide one avenue for the Christadelphian community to engage with, and be a blessing in a practical way to the aged and needy in our care, along with their family and friends.
• To encourage excellence in our staff and volunteers so that their contribution is a means of personal fulfilment.
Our purpose is to enrich the quality of life of older Australians in our care, by nurturing them through our compassion, service and comfortable living environment.
We seek to:
• Operate by Christ-like principles
• Maintain a reputation for excellent service and care
• Provide comfortable, attractive and well-maintained facilities
• Support those in particular need of help
• Promote innovation and best practice
• Comply with the letter and intent of government regulations
• Run a professional and financially sustainable organisation
• Be a place in which it is a pleasure to live and work