Our volunteer program is an integral part of the way that we at Olivet Care provide services to our residents and care recipients.
Volunteering is a personally rewarding experience.
We benefit from dedicated volunteers giving freely of their time to help enrich the lives of our residents and supplement the service of our employees to provide additional interaction with the world at large. Volunteers and staff work together to encourage residents to participate in a variety of social activities.
Volunteers help includes:
• Visiting and talking with residents
• Reading books including Bible Readings
• Providing musical entertainment including sing-a-longs
• Running craft activities
• Playing board games or cards
• Teaching about using computers
• Manning cafés, serving coffee and light meals
• Fetes and fairs
• Bus outings
• Pastoral Care
Our residents greatly appreciate the services and enthusiasm of our volunteers. If you are interested in being a volunteer please Contact Us.